Ilaria and life: Christmas gift guide - Lush cosmetics

Christmas gift guide - Lush cosmetics

Hi everyone!
Now that I live in Milan, I found out that we have two Lush shops here, so today I went there for a little bit of christmas shopping.
I've been a Lush client for a while now, and I can say that I'm really satisfied with the quality of the products cause I've always had good experiences.
Moreover, as you probably already know, Lush is a company that fights against animal testing and it's products are handmade and done with natural ingredients.
This winter Lush has an amazing quantity of awesome gift boxes that goes from 10 to 160€.
During my visit I asked a little about the new products (for example on the Limited edition products) and about the product inside the boxes.

So, I decided to share with you my personal list composed by 4 limited edition products, 3 fave gift boxes plus my favorite Lush product above all.



Ciao a tutti!
Ora che vivo a Milano, ho con piacere scoperto che qui ci sono ben due negozi Lush, così oggi sono andata a fare un giro.
Essendo una cliente Lush da un paio di anni ormai ( solo che prima ordinavo online o aspettavo di andare a Londra) sono consapevole della qualità dei prodotti perché ho sempre avuto buone esperienze. Inoltre è una compagnia totalmente contro il test sugli animali e i prodotti sono realizzati a mano e fatti con ingredienti naturali.

Quest' inverno Lush propone una varietà infinita di splendidi pacchetti regalo che vanno dai 10 ai 160 €.
Durante la visita in negozio mi sono aggiornata sugli ultimi prodotti (ad esempio le Limited edition natalizie) e le varietà di combinazioni di prodotti contenuti nelle scatole regalo.
Ho deciso quindi di elencarvi la mia lista di prodotti preferiti composta da 4 prodotti dal gruppo Limited edition, le 3 scatole regalo che mi sono piaciute di più ed il mio prodotto Lush preferito tra tutti.



- Limited editions  

1.
Santa's - Lips scrub
Fai Labbrava - scrub per labbra
25g - 7,95 €

I already used this product a bunch of times (I bought it last week) and I have to admit that I loved it since the first time I used it. I had some troubles in the past with lips scrubs so I was a little worried to try it 'cause my skin is so sensitive and delicate.
But its consistence and its coca cola + cherry flavor are irresistible.
By the way is important to follow the instructions on the product packaging and apply a lip balm after the treatment otherwise your lips will result a little bit too dry.

Ho già usato questo prodotto un paio di volte (l'ho comprato la settimana scorsa) e devo ammettere che l'ho amato sin dalla prima volta che l'ho usato. In passato ho avuto problemi con gli scrub per labbra quindi pensare di provare questo prodotto mi ha un po' preoccupata.
Ma come potevo resistere al gusto Coca cola + ciliega?

Comunque, è importante seguire le istruzioni fornite ed applicare un balsamo labbra una volta terminato il trattamento perché diversamente avvertirete una sensazione di secchezza.


2.
Snowman - Shower Jelly
Snowman - gelatina da doccia
100g - 6,50€
I LOVE JELLYS. 
Although the flavor is so sweet and wintery, and it's a fresh product that you'll be able to use all the times that you want for max one year and a couple of month. 
You'll be able to use it as a shower gel or an hand soap without being afraid to use too much product and finish it. 
You can also put it in the fridge and use it once cold!

IO AMO LE GELATINE.
Questa in particolare è un sapone / gel da doccia.
Inoltre l'odore è così dolce ed invernale.. è un prodotto fresco che potrete usare tutti i giorni senza paura di consumarlo per un massimo di un anno e qualche mese.
Potrete anche metterlo in frigo ed utilizzarlo una volta caldo!


3.


Sparkly pumpkin - Bathbomb
Sparkly pumpkin - Spumante da bagno
100g - 5,75€
I couldn't resist so I bought that one.
Also is full of golden glitters and it smells so good!
Cinnamon flavor <3

Non potevo resistere così ne ho comprata una.
Tra l'altro è piena di glitter oro ed ha un odore di cannella così buono!

4.


Northern lights - Bath bomb
Nothern lights - Bomba da bagno
150g - 5,95€
Well.. do I really need to say something? 
Purple/pink shades plus stars.
Also, I love bath bombs.

Beh.. Devo dire davvero qualcosa?
Sfumature rosa/viola più stelline.
Inoltre amo le bath bombs.


Here you'll find a little video ft. Northern lights and sparkly pumpkin 




Christmas boxes 

1.


Rudolph - Gift box

Inside: Dashing Santa (Bath bomb)
Yog Nog 120g (Soap)
Golden Wonder (BathBomb)
Snowman (Shower Jelly)

27€


2.


The Night before Christmas - Gift box

Inside: Christmas Eve (Bath bomb)
Twilight (Bath bomb)
Father Christmas (Bath Bomb)

16€

3.


12 Days of Christmas - Gift box

Inside: Snow Angel (Bath Melt)
Hot Toddy (Shower Gel)
Dashing Santa (Bath Bomb)
Honey I Washed the Kids (Soap)
Celebrate (Body Lotion)
The Olive Branch (Peaceful skin)
Karma Soap (Soap)
Golden Wonder (Bath Bomb)
Holy Golightly (Bubble Bar)
Lord of Misrule (Bath Bomb)
Cinders (Bath Bomb)
Star Light, Star Bright (Bath Melt)

85€
Ps. This is ABSOLUTELY my favorite box, but I have to classify it as third cause it's quite expensive. The other two boxes are adorable anyway and less expensive!

Ps. Questa è assolutamente la mia scatola preferita ma ho dovuto classificarla come terza perché è abbastanza costosa. Le altre due scatole sono dolcissime comunque e meno costose!




Favorite above all


Aqua Marina - Facial Cleanser

100g - 9,95€

Aqua Marina is absolutely my fave Lush's item.
I have such a sensitive skin, and I struggle to find something that I can apply everyday in order to protect my skin during cold winters. 
I started using Aqua Marina few month ago and for now I found it an awesome product. 
I'm using it to defeat the redness and to relax my skin after a chaotic day.
Can be used everyday.

Aqua Marina è in assoluto il mio prodotto Lush preferito.
Ho un pelle molto sensibile e per me è sempre stato molto difficile trovare un prodotto per il viso che posso utilizzare ogni giorno per proteggere la mia pelle dal freddo invernale.
Ho iniziato ad usare questa maschera qualche mese fa e per ora posso dire che è un ottimo prodotto.
La sto usando per sconfiggere gli arrossamenti della pelle e rilassarla dopo una giornata caotica.
Può essere usata ogni giorno.


That's all for today, hope you'll find this post helpful!

Take care and happy holidays 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento