Ilaria and life: This week on Instagram

This week on Instagram


Hi everyone! I decided to write a post like this every week, just to show you some parts of my life.
As you maybe already know, I have an Instagram account ( find me at @ilariadelorenzi ) in which I post regularly at least five pictures in a week. 
Here I'll post the better ones, that are going to be related to the better events happened during the week.  
Hope you'll enjoy the ones I choosed for you. 

Ciao a tutti! 
Ho deciso di scrivere un post come questo tutte le settimane, per mostrarvi le migliori cose accadute recentemente. Come forse già sapete, ho un account instagram ( @ilariadelorenzi) nel quale posto regolarmente almeno 5 foto a settimana. 
Qui posterò le migliori, relazionate ai migliori episodi della settimana appena trascorsa. 



1.
New video tutorial on my YT channel

2.
Finally found a new school bag - Mia bag 

3.
Cruelty free beauty from Neve cosmetics 

4.
The Wind Rises - Hayao Miyazaki

5.
My little Wilson is having some rest

6.
4 years with my boyfriend 
                                     

Take care,









2 commenti: