Ilaria and life: UNIF - Crayola oversized sweater

UNIF - Crayola oversized sweater


Hi everyone!!
Today finally my Nasty Gal package arrived in my mail.
I was so exited to receive it. I was so exited because I ordered my first piece from the brand UNIF that I ADORE! I've never bought something before because it's a quite expensive brand, and also is difficult to find it in European online stores, so I knew I would have to pay customs taxes too.
By the way, I found the "Crayola" oversized sweater with a discount applied on Nasty Gal, they had just few pieces left..luckily enough they had the right size for me!
This is the official pic:

Ciao a tutti!!
Oggi finalmente il mio pacchetto da Nasty Gal è arrivato.
Ero davvero contentissima all'idea di riceverlo. Non ho mai ordinato nulla della UNIF, nonostante io la ADORI come marca, perché purtroppo costa abbastanza e non si trovano facilmente negozi online europei che la vendono, quindi sapevo già che avrei dovuto pagare le tasse doganali.
Comunque, ho trovato su Nasty Gal il maglione oversized modello "Crayola" con un piccolo sconto dovuto al fatto che erano rimasti pochi pezzi in stock. Fortunatamente era rimasta la mia taglia! 
Questa è la foto ufficiale della pubblicità:

Crayola oversized sweater - UNIF 

The material is very thick and soft and the sweater is REALLY oversized, comfortable and baggy.
It's really a warm piece, I guess that even if I can't wait to wear it, I'll have to wait a couple of month before to do it.
Also..I alway wear black clothes, I have few exceptions..something white, but nothing colorful..non THAT much. But I really felt in love with the shape, the material, the texture.. so I guess that I'm going to style it with a high waisted leather skirt, a pair of combat boots and maybe I'll wear studded jewelry and a dark smoky eye. 

La stoffa è molto grossa e morbida ed il magione è davvero oversized e comodo. 
Sicuramente è un maglione che tiene molto caldo, quindi credo che nonostante la mia voglia incredibile di indossarlo, dovrò aspettare ancora qualche mese prima di farlo. 
Tra l'altro.. Io indosso per il 99% vestiti neri, con qualche eccezione di capi in bianco.. ma nulla di colorato e comunque non COSI colorato.. quindi credo che indosserò il tutto con una gonna in pelle a vita alta, un paio di anfibi, gioielli con borchie e creerò uno smoky eye sul nero.

Those are the pictures that I took:

Queste sono le foto che ho scattato:

NASTY GAL Packaging 

UNIF piece

Cool, warm material

SUPER OVERSIZED!

Hope you'll enjoy reading that post! 
Waiting for comments, let me know what you think!

Take care





2 commenti:

  1. Hi! Great post! And thanks for following me. I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! Please click the link below
    to check it out.

    Lilly. xx
    http://heyhellolilly.blogspot.com/2014/09/liebster-award-nomination.html

    RispondiElimina