Ilaria and life: Fall Makeup

Fall Makeup

Hi everyone!
I've been soooooo busy recently! I started university and the last two weeks have been quite complicated, but I'm finally in my hometown again now, so I found some time to write.
I just wanted to share with you my latest youtube video focused on a makeup that I've been wearing a lot recently. Hope you like it!


Ciao!
Sono stata davvero impegnata recentemente!
Ho iniziato l'università e le prime settimane sono state abbastanza complicate ma ora sono finalmente a casa per il week-end ed ho trovato un po' di tempo per scrivere.
In realtà, volevo semplicemente condividere con voi l'ultimo video che ho caricato sul mio canale youtube in cui ricreo un makeup che recentemente ho fatto spesso.
Spero vi piaccia!



Take care,




4 commenti:

  1. Wish u the best on ur university life:D
    this vid is amazing

    konstantina

    Blog : http://tales-of-a-fashion-sketchbook.blogspot.gr

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you! I'm sadly sooo busy right now :C I can barely post once in a week or record something! Hope to have more time in the future!

      Elimina
  2. I love this so much! I featured you in my new post as well as other awesome bloggers! Come and check it out!

    Lilly. xx
    http://heyhellolilly.blogspot.com/2014/10/blogger-of-month-3-october-edition.html

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much!! Going to check out right now :)

      Elimina