Ilaria and life: Half Skull - Halloween Costume!

Half Skull - Halloween Costume!




Hi everyone! 
Finally, after at least 4 hours of video editing, here I am, with the new Halloween costume video. 
I really like how it turned out, so I'm pretty proud of myself this time. 
Hope you'll enjoy it!
Don't forget to comment, rate or subscribe!

Ciao a tutti!
Finalmente, dopo almeno 4 ore di video editing sono riuscita a caricare il video.
Mi piace molto come è venuto, quindi questa volta sono abbastanza fiera di me stessa. 
Spero vi piaccia!
Non dimenticare di commentare, votare o iscrivervi al canale :) 







Take care, 




4 commenti:

  1. This looks awsome:D
    congrats you are extra-talented!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. wow, this looks amazing!!the detail is just awesome. We'll have to make an effort to celebrate Halloween next year so we can rock this look!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    RispondiElimina
  3. I'll be glad to help you :D Thank you! If you want to see even more subscribe to my channel!^^

    RispondiElimina