Ilaria and life: This week on instagram

This week on instagram


I'm in late with this post.
The fact is that I've been so busy lately!
Anyways, here you'll find the best pictures of the week on my instagram profile! :)

Sono in ritardo per questo post.
Tra l'altro devo scusarmi perché ultimamente ho postato davvero poco.. sono stata davvero impegnata!
Comunque, ecco qui le migliori foto della settimana passata postate sul mio profilo instagram!


Best products of the week:
Duochrome palette (NeveCosmetics)
NakedBasic Palette (UrbanDecay)
Bareminerals bronzer

New UTOPIA Velvetine - Limecrime
Getting ready for Halloween

My new WWF diary for Uni 

Moving to Milan!
 
  
                  
Frassassi caves 



My new fake septum ring finally arrived <3

Milan - My new house




Take care!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento